Life is like a journey that takes every human being to Allah one day. In the meantime, you all face many problems in your ongoing life. You might be stuck in many issues and you need help figuring out where to get rid of all these matters. Similarly, when you consult every matter in your life with Allah(SWT), you’ll never face any discomfort in your life. The moment, when you seek Allah’s help and Islamic supplications, you’ll never face any sort of issues and difficulties.
The Salat-ul-Hajat means to seek, to get help from Allah, or the prayer of the wish. Every Muslim must start each matter, whether it is a marriage, starting a new business, or even traveling to a new country to seek a job. Salat-ul-Hajit is the prayer and the only key where you put all your wishes in front of Allah(SWT) and seek Allah’s mercy in each and every matter.
What is the Purpose of Salat-ul-Hajat?
The primary objective of the salatul hajat dua is to seek help and guidance from Allah(SWT). Therefore, never hesitate to ask for help from the Almighty rather than beg in front of someone else. In Islam, asking for help rather than Allah is highly disliked and considered not a good act. Salat-ul-Hajat is merely a request to Allah SWT for assistance with a critical situation. It has nothing to do with making selections or choices.
Additionally, it is only to seek Allah SWT’s help in times of adversity and necessity. You can pray to Allah SWT for anything your heart desires, from new clothes to a spouse. This prayer is for everyone and everything. However, the key is to have faith in the dua you make and to follow the Sunnah on how to perform it so that the chances of it getting answered are high.
How to perform Salat-ul-Hajat?
There are a few simple procedures that you can follow while offering the Salah for the need for help. These steps are;
- First, to perform any Salah, you must make a Wudu. Therefore, while offering the salat ul hajat, make the Wudu before starting the prayer.
- Then perform the two Rakat of Salah in the intention of Hajat that are asked from Allah(SWT).
- After completing the nafal Salah, start making the Dua with Allah(SWT) that starts and ends with Darood-e-Pak.
- After that, read the Dua-e-Hajat and ask for the need you want to fulfill as soon as possible. Thus, pray with the hope that Allah(SWT) will accept the Dua you seek from Him.
Dua for Salat-ul-Hajat:
لا إِلَهَ إلاَّ اللهُ الحَلِيمُ الكَرِيمُ، سُبْحَانَ اللهِ رَبِّ الْعَرْشِ العَظِيمِ ، الحَمْدُ لِلهِ رَبِّ العَالَمِيْنَ ، أَسْأَلُكَ مُوجِبَاتِ رَحْمَتِكَ ، وَعَزَائِمَ مَغْفِرَتِكَ ، وَالْغَنِيمَةَ مِنْ كُلِّ بِرّ،ٍ وَالسَّلامَةَ مِنْ كُلِّ إِثْمٍ ،لاَ تَدَعْ لِيْ ذَنْباً إِلاَّ غَفَرْتَهُ، وَلاَ هَمَّاً إِلاَّ فَرَّجْتَهُ، وَلاَ حَاجَةً هِيَ لَكَ رِضاً إِلاَّ قَضَيتَهَا يَا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِيْنَ
“There is no god but God, the Forbearing, the Generous. Glory be to God, Lord of the Mighty Throne. Praise be to God, Lord of the worlds. Your will, and the booty from every righteousness, and safety from every sin, do not leave me a sin except that you forgive it, nor a concern except that it relieves it, and there is no pilgrimage. Ah, it is your satisfaction except its cause, O Most Merciful of the merciful”.
Things to Consider While Performing the Salat-ul-Hajat:
There are some essential factors that you should consider before offering the Salat-ul-Hajat. These include;
- Being in a complete state of cleanliness, having worn well-ordered and neat clothes, and gratifying the standard of proper prayer etiquette.
- Select an appropriately clean place with no outside influence on the people walking around. Try to offer the prayer in the palace where noise doesn’t interrupt your prayer.
- While making the Dua, always try to seek Allah’s mercy with full concentration and with the hope that your Dua will be fulfilled by Allah(SWT), the only thing He does is to say Qul, and everything happens with the belief that the Dua got accepted.
- The best time to pray salatul hajat is the night when you go to bed. Likewise, you may offer the hajat prayer before starting your task for whom you are praying for either some business-relevant or routine work.
- To accomplish fair behavior when asking Allah SWT because inquiring from the Almighty Lord necessitates a high level of devotion.
In addition, Salat-ul-Hajat is comparable to any other prayer in that it results in fulfilling one’s needs and desires. Still, it also teaches us the proper approach of requesting God, the Exalted, by its concise pattern of execution. May Allah SWT guide us to pray to Him in the most appropriate way. Ameen!
Benefits of Salat-ul-Hajat:
The goal of Salat-ul-Hajat is to express a desire or need to Allah. It is a prayer that will be answered if spoken with sincere intentions and a pure heart. Allah gives the advantages of this prayer and can sometimes not be explicit. Here are some benefits;
Defend Against Enemies:
Salatul Hajat is a specific prayer that protects against foes and bestows the greatest blessings. It should be said after every prayer, particularly on Fridays. When performing the Salat-ul-Hajat prayer, remember to be humble and thankful, as his bounty is not to be taken casually.
Assists in the Fulfillment of Wishes:
Salat-ul-Hajat’s rewards and advantages cannot be stated clearly because they are derived from the prayer’s intent. It is a prayer of need, and the rewards with benefits are distributed according to one seed and wish. A strong salat must be conducted with a pure heart and total surrender to the Creator.
Beneficial in Marriage:
Specific prayers for marriage are more beneficial when said on a Monday. After saying the Isha prayer, you should clean yourself with a bath or an ablution and pick a spot to worship. Begin with a four-rakah prayer. Also, remember your wish, and explain why you’re praying now.
Salat-ul-Hajat’s rewards and advantages cannot be stated clearly because they are derived from the prayer’s intent. It is a prayer of need, and the rewards with benefits are distributed according to one seed and wish. A strong salat must be conducted with a pure heart and total surrender to the Almighty. When performed honestly, this prayer would grant all wishes and bring excellent benefits from Allah, the Most Generous.
Salat-ul-Hajat is a special prayer that helps you talk to Allah about your dreams and needs. When you pray with honesty and a pure heart, it’s thought that Allah listens and might help you, even if you don’t know precisely how. This prayer is intense and should be done intensely, believing in Allah’s greatness. By doing this, people show that they trust Allah and are willing to wait for His best timing and plan. This helps them be patient and believe in Allah’s way of doing things. Similarly, eQuranekareem will teach you much about Islamic practices and supplications. We’ll provide you with the best information so you may reap its benefits.