eQuraneKareem is looking for dynamic and versatile Human Resources Interns to join our HR Department and excel as a HR professional.
- Currently enrolled or completed graduation in Human Resources is mandatory.
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources.
- Excellent communication with strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information professionally.
- Assisting in recruitment process by posting job openings on various platforms.
- Screening resumes and shortlisting valuable candidates.
- Reviewing candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Supporting the onboard processes for new hires.
- Maintaining records and databases of employees.
- Providing support in addressing employee inquiries and concerns.
- Maintaining HR databases and assisting in HR administrative tasks like filling and data entry etc.
- Participating in HR projects and gaining exposure to various HR functions.
- Hands-on experience to excel in HR field.
- Mentorship from experienced HR professionals.
- Opportunity for personal development.
- Employment opportunity based on performance.