Terms And Conditions
If you or your child register for Quran course classes online at eQuranekareem, you acknowledge and agree to the following Terms and Conditions;
- We are providing a free class trial for you to decide whether we are the best fit for you or not.
- After completing the free trial lessons, you must select whether to pursue or not the lessons at eQuranekareem. If you choose to continue, you will pay the charge on the due date, monthly payments are paid ahead of time in the last week of each month for the next month.
- If you want the courses to be held and wish to continue with the same tutor simultaneously when classes restart, eQuranekareem will charge the full cost per student for the reserve of the slot for you with the exact same tutor.
- Any leave is deemed paid from your end, and there is no make-up class for that regard; it is paid if you maintain the same schedule and tutor, as we cannot use the time for any other learners of yours.
- If students skip any class without providing any notice (except in case of emergency), no attendance will be marked and no makeup class will be rescheduled. Make-up classes can be arranged with the same tutor or with another upon availability at the required time.
- If you don’t want to attain any class, you have to first inform the tutor prior via skype or email us 4 hours earlier.
- You are not allowed to share your personal information to any of our tutor i-e; whatsapp number, email address or credit card number.
- If a student is absent for a period exceeding two weeks without notice, the tutor has the right to cease the courses, and no compensation will be given in accordance with our Terms of Service.
- We have the authority to change teachers at any moment in order to ensure high-quality teaching.
- You will not share any of your assets or your contact information with tutors since we will not be held accountable for any loss or damage.
- The students’ fees may vary depending on our regulations and terms of service throughout the time.
- The Eid Holidays on both occasions are considered paid vacations for tutors, and we have no other vacations for teachers during the year save Eid. There are no makeup lessons or refunds for their vacations.
- Our terms and conditions are applicable to all the students and the tutors as well.
Note: The Terms and Conditions can be changed and updated at any time depending upon the situations and circumstances.