THE QURAN, ONE CLICK AWAY
Do you want to speak Arabic language like a native Arab? No need to worry at all! We are here to provide you with the Arabic language course where you can learn Arabic with our tutors through speaking and practicing.
Request a Free Trial
1 on 1 Sessions
Begin your Arabic language Course journey by acquainting yourself with the Arabic alphabet. Familiarize yourself with the unique Arabic script, including its letters, sounds, and pronunciation. Moreover, you can learn the Arabic language by practicing writing letters and their different forms to build a strong foundation for reading and writing Arabic.
Well, there are a lot of languages that have been spoken in various areas. Everybody is an expert in his own language. In the meantime, there are a lot of people who want to learn the Arabic language so that they might understand the Quran and the native speaking of Arabs swiftly and promptly. In this regard, eQuranekareem begins the course of Arabic language for the students.
To speak the Arabic language like a native of Arab, get enrolled and get advantage from it!
Why Learn the Arabic Language Course?
There are a lot of reasons that non-Arabs learn the Arabic language. Most of the time students want to learn Arabic online as they intended to study in Arab countries. Many times people learn to seek Jobs in Arab countries.
Similarly, with its rich history and broad use, Arabic is an exciting language that offers doors to a wide range of cultures and possibilities. Whether you’re interested in Arabic literature, the traditions of the Arab world, or communicating with Arabic speakers. You are at the right place! We are here to teach you Arabic like a native Arab.
How we Teach the Arabic Language ?
There are the following factors that the tutors keep in mind while learning the language of Arabic;
- The tutor starts teaching with basic Arabic vocabulary and phrases, such as greetings, numbers, and everyday expressions.
- Introduce the Arabic alphabet and pronunciation, emphasizing the unique sounds and Arabic letters.
- Teach simple sentence structures, focusing on subject-verb-object patterns.
- Introduce common Arabic words and their conjugations in the present tense.
- Cover basic pronouns and their usage in Arabic sentences.
- Introduce noun gender and agreement, emphasizing the distinction between masculine and feminine forms.
- Teach basic prepositions and their usage in simple sentences.
- Introduce possessive pronouns and their agreement with nouns.
- Daily assessments such as quizzes, speaking practice, and tests to become a pro in speaking Arabic.
Basic Rules and Books the Arabic Language Course
There are two main rules that every student learns while learning the language of Arabic;
- Saraf( صرف )
Likewise, our tutors use authentic books for the language of Arabic learning. These books include as
1. دروس اللغۃ العربیۃ
Dr Abdul Rahim wrote this three-volume work. Join us now for a free trial class with our virtual Arab Tutors to learn how to communicate in Arabic flawlessly. Learn Arabic online, including how to speak, listen, read, and write Arabic. Thus, learn Arabic online to become a better reader, spectator, and communicator in the language of Arabic.
2. العربــية بيــن يديــك
This book is divided into three volumes. It teaches either traditional Arabic or Fusha Arabic. All of the vocabulary, structure of sentences, writing essays, and speaking abilities may be learned progressively.
3. العربية للناشئين
This book is divided into six volumes, each with additional information and activities to help you improve your communication, learning, writing, and listening skills.