THE QURAN, ONE CLICK AWAY
Online Qirat Course
Request a Free Trial
1 on 1 Sessions
Learn Qiraat Quran Online With Us
- He has the entire command of the rules of Tajweed and their implementation as well.
- The student has a basic knowledge of the Nazra for the best Quran Qirat.
- The tutor teaches the students which letter is bold and how to recite it in a proper accent.
Quran Qirat Course - Stages
The Holy Prophet(PBUH) asked Hazrat Jibraeel(AS):
‘’Teach me the Quran differently so that my Ummah has no difficulty with the Quran Qirat learning’’.
In the meantime, there are 10 Types of Qiraat that have been taught to our beloved(PBUH).
Ten Qirats are given as;
- Qirat Ibn Katheer
- Naafi’ Al-Madani Qirat
- Qirat Ibn Aamir Ash-Shami
- Abu Amr Al-Basri
- Qirat Hamzah Al-Kufi
- Abu Ja’far Al-Madanee
- Khalaf Al-Bazzar Qirat
- Yaqub ibn Al-Basri
- Kufa’s Qirat Al-Kisaa’i
- Qirat Asim al-Kufi
Features Of Our Course
Presenting multiple features for learning Quran in different Qiraat. These are;
Our Qiraat Tutors:
Requirements For Qiraat Quran Course
You will need the following tools to learn Qirat online;
- Good Internet Connectivity
- Laptop / PC / Mobile Phone or Tablets
- Headphones (For keeping good concentration)
- Zoom /Skype/ Google Meet / MS Teams or any portal of your choice
Our Expert Tutors
Our dedicated tutors help you to read and recite the Quran virtually through their interesting lessons. They provide a comprehensive study on different types of Qiraat. Likewise, our goal is to deliver you the most incredible online learning services so that you’ll learn Qirat Quran in the comfort of your home.
Moreover, our teachers are assisting you in the best way to get a better understanding of Ahruf and Qirat – enabling you to become an excellent learner for this course!
‘’Experience the delight and understanding of reciting the Quran with accuracy, elegance, and true devotion.’’
Ahruf and Qirat Online Learning - Why Choose Us?
‘’To delve into the depths of Quran – first understand the Qir’at of Quran’’
Our course is particularly designed for students to learn Qiraat meaning so that they will be able to implement it in reading Quran.
Also, you’ll get some exclusive benefits from our course;
- You can learn different Qirats of Quran at the ease of the comfort of your home.
- Offering our budget-friendly course in which you will learn a lot about recitation of the Quran.
What You Learn After Qiraat Course
After opting for this course, our students will be able to;
- Recite Quran properly
- Use pronunciation skills while reciting the Quran
- Have more information and understanding of reading the Quran with Tajweed
- Enhance the knowledge for different Qirats of Quran
Quran with Qirat Learning - Its Significance
Do you want to pronounce the Quran like best Quran reciters in history? If yes, you are at the right place! We provide the students with professional and experienced tutors to improve their reading and reciting of the Quran.
Speaking about the importance of taking this course- starting with Qiraat meaning,
“it is basically the recitation of the Holy Book in various tunes as Muhammed(PBUH) recites and delivered to us in the same manner”.
Furthermore, the history of Qirat in Islam glorifies its importance and that shows;
‘’The 10 Qiraat al Quran demonstrate that the Qur’an is a revelation from Allah (SWT) maintained throughout the years’’.
And then, these Qirats were delivered with an immediate and trustworthy chain of narrators, beginning with the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). So, one must learn the Quran Qirat as it is the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and the Holy Book of Allah(SWT).
What is Qirat?
What is Qirat in Islam?
How many Qiraat are there in Quran?