THE QURAN,ONE CLICK AWAY
Reading Arabic Course
‘’Reading A Language Opens Up Doors Of Knowledge’’
Reading Arabic is a noble deed as it leads you to the understanding of Allah’s message (The Quran). Learning Arabic for reading the Quran and Hadith is essential.
eQuranekareem brings an online course for all of you to read in Arabic!
Request a Free Trial
1 on 1 Sessions
Let’s reveal the incredible rewards that await you to begin a thrilling adventure of research and enlightenment!
Get ready to be delighted as we bring you to the amazing world of learning Arabic for reading this language. Providing you a gateway to learn Arabic grammar for implementing it to read in Arabic. In our course, we provide a complete Arabic alphabet chart as the alphabet is a base for learning any language.
Learn Arabic Alphabet:
‘’An Alphabet Is The Spine Of A Language’’
Learn Arabic alphabet because it is a key factor for reading the Arabic language. With the help and techniques of our qualified staff, learning Arabic letter for a reader becomes a simple task. We provide Arabic alphabet chart in our course with the help of this, you can read this language by learning Arabic alphabet. In this way, every student learns to pronounce Arabic alphabet and becomes able to read and speak it fluently.
Arabic Reading Course and Its Stages?
Our Arabic reading course is categorized into three stages. Students of any group are welcome to take this course through our online portals.
Learning Arabic for beginners is now an easy task with our online Arabic reading course. With this course, students will be provided with;
- Arabic alphabet sheet
- Arabic letters for beginners
- Arabic lessons for beginners
- Arabic text to read for beginners
- Arabic writing for beginners
- Beginner Arabic reading
This will enhance the basic learning of beginners for using this language.
In the intermediate stage, we upgrade the learning of students from their initial level. They will get the following learnings at this stage;
- Read and write in Arabic
- Easy Arabic paragraph
Through this, they will learn Arabic writing and also learn how to read Arabic. This enhances the learning aptitude of students.
At this stage, our Arabic teachers provide classes to practice reading Arabic for the students. Students at this level, practice reading Arabic words which makes them prepared to implement their learnings practically
Arabic Reading Program and Its Features
Our Arabic Reading program brings some exclusive features for our students worldwide who are interested in reading Arabic online.
Arabic Language Tutor:
Online Arabic Reading Course Requirements:
- Good Internet Connectivity
- Laptop / PC / Mobile Phone or Tablet
- Headphones (For keeping good concentration)
- Zoom /Skype/ Google Meet / MS Teams or any portal of your choice
Arabic Reading Class with Our Devoted Teachers
Our online Arabic teacher teaches you how to read words, short sentences, and hefty sentences. They will assist you in becoming acquainted with all of the fundamentals, revising your concepts, revisiting any incorrect concepts you may have picked up elsewhere, and then correcting them. The students will learn Arabic letters which help them to read and write in Arabic. The teacher helps the students to read Arabic text in Arabic reading lesson.
Well, we will make every effort to ensure that you reach the optimal level of reading this language. In reading Arabic online, we will ensure that you grasp all aspects of this language for its implementation in reading. We also present classes for;
- Recitation through worksheets
- In-depth talks
- Frequent assessments and quizzes
Therefore, enroll with us for the “Reading Arabic” course and read Arabic like a native!
Why Choose ‘Reading Arabic Online’ With Us?
There are the following incentives that you can get by pursuing our course;
- Reading in Arabic exposes students to various grammatical structures, sentence patterns, and contextual use. It permits them to build a firm foundation in the language.
- It enables students to perceive language intricacies, comprehend societal traditions, and build international understanding.
- Arabic reading and writing improves memory retention and general intellectual abilities, helping students academically and professionally.
Students are introduced to various literary styles, allowing them to create a distinct voice and successfully convey their views after completing a course of reading Arabic online.
Our Arabic Reading and Writing Lessons
In Arabic reading and writing lessons, we teach the following terminologies to our students.
- In Saraf( صرف ), the students are exposed to learning Arabic alphabet and pronouncing letters via hearing and writing, including reading words and phrases, singular, plural, gender discrimination, hazir(حاضر), and Ghaib(غيب).
- In Al-Noh(النحو), the tutors teach the Arabic language through four fundamental skills: listening, reading, writing, and speaking. Additionally, for the beginner learning to read this language is the primary application of Zabar, Zer, and Pesh.
- The tutor performs learning activities to practice reading Arabic for students. So, the daily practice proves beneficial for them to be an expert in reading this language.
- Our main and utmost focus is to present Arabic easy reading classes for our students who have this query of how hard is the Arabic language to learn.
- The tutor gives a lesson on Arabic words to read and pronounce accurately.
- The class instructor will give instructions on how to apply the rules of grammar.
- Our lesson will also give you an eternal benefit which is to read Quran in Arabic after learning about ‘how to read Arabic language’.
Reading Arabic Online Classes and Its Significance
Our qualified Arabic tutors will teach you the foundations of reading this language. If you want to learn to read Arabic online with us than this will benefit you in many ways. Our staff will teach you with the following course components containing extraordinary advantages for your learning;
- Every letter, their pronunciations, Maharaj, and extras such as ‘zero “kasrah, ” Zabar, ” or “Fatha,” to help you recite and read Arabic.
- Nouns and pronouns with their uses
- Verbs, adverbs and adjectives along with implementation
- Prepositions and participles with their uses in writing and reading
- Tenses with their implementations in writing sentences
- Active and Passive voices sentences
- The Arabic tutor will deliver Arabic Phonetics instruction throughout every class of the reading Arabic course. It enhances your pronunciation and prepares you for the next phase of Arabic study. In Addition, the tasks and tests will help you further solidify your understanding of the subject.
- Writing practices with comprehension passages
- Routine tests for revision and analyzing student’s performances
- Regarding reading the Quran, Allah and His Messenger (SAW) have promised abundant blessings in this world and the next. The one who is having difficulty reading is granted a lot more. According to the Prophet (SAW):
“Anyone who reads a passage from the Qur’an will be rewarded with a good need and a good deed is rewarded ten-fold.”
[Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
How to read Arabic?
How to read in Arabic for beginners?
How to learn the Arabic alphabet?
How to spell Arabic in Arabic?
Is Arabic a difficult language to learn?